“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters, compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

HW420 Unit 2: Journey on Relaxation

I enjoyed the relaxation exercise. I have listened to this audio twice already and noticed I could actually feel energy move inside my body. The music and the sounds that accompany it were very relaxing and calm. After the exercise was over I felt more energized, my muscles were relaxed and tension free.

5 comments:

  1. Afrin, I totally agree. The relaxation exercise was great. It was like I was melting away all of my stressors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afrin. I am glad it worked for you. I had difficulty with this audio. I will listen to it a couple more times to see if I am more receptive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Afrin, I enjoyed the relaxation exercise too. It's amazing how quickly the body responds, and it feels so good! I wouldn't have thought that complete relaxation and feeling energetic could happen simultaneously, but it was a pleasant surprise. I like the picture of you and your kiddos!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Afrin, I wish I had the same response as you did with the reaxation exercise. Perhaps, just wasn't in the mood to relax at that point in time. I feel that working out is more relaxing for me, maybe because I am doing something. Also, cooking relaxes me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Afrin, this exercise truly relax every muscle in my body for me. I would recommend it to everyone.

    ReplyDelete