“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters, compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, April 10, 2011

HW420 Unit 3 Exercise on "The Rainbow Meditation"

Breathing is perhaps the most common way to promote relaxation. After working on this assignment I felt at peace with myself, I felt relaxed, there are no worries or stress of any kind. I focused on getting all the garbage out of my body which are thoughts and focusing on getting the air in through the hole in my head and my feet and also focusing on storing that air in my stomach and then focusing on slowly getting that air through both of those holes out at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Afrin,

    I am going to assume that the assignment was about breathing exercises. Unfortunately, I was not able to open the link to hear it but it sounds like I would enjoy the exercise. I am definitely going to try it on a few other computers before I give up. I enjoyed your post.

    Dianthe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello DLRaine,

    Actually i was having problem opening the link
    "Century of the crime" so the professor emailed me another link of the 'Rainbow meditation". Below is the website from were i got it.

    http://health.jbpub.com/managingstress/6e/audio.cfm

    ReplyDelete